My Wiltshire Reporting

Wiltshire Council run an online reporting service where residents and businesses are able to report issues that require attention from the council. This can be anything from mess on the streets or fly tipping to broken street furniture or an identified hazard. If you would like to report something that requires the attention of Wiltshire Council, please follow the below link:

Wiltshire Council – My Wiltshire