The City Ambassadors role is to welcome and assist visitors, maximising the enjoyment of their visit to Salisbury. They...
• promote local businesses and attractions
• promote events and what’s on in the city centre
• assist visitors with any questions they may have
• give out city maps and the Salisbury Indies Pocket Guides
• report any environmental issues to the BID and Council
• record key visitor information which will be used to help enhance the visitor experience and market Salisbury
The BID and City Council are considering this initiative again for 2020.
In partnership with VisitWiltshire, Salisbury BID co-fund the Visit Salisbury website to promote the city to visitors. The Visit Salisbury website has a full events calendar for Salisbury.