Now in its seventh year, the Small Business Saturday UK Bus Tour will travel over 3000 miles across England, Scotland, and Wales, visiting 25 locations over 25 days in the lead up to Christmas.
The nationwide festive campaign supports and promotes the UK’s 5.5 million small businesses.
The Small Business Saturday UK Bus Tour will be visiting Salisbury on Tuesday 26th November 2019 from 10am - 2pm.
Are you a small business? Here's how you can get involved.
• Free mentoring sessions are available for small businesses. These sessions must be booked via the "My Small Business" section of the website here.
• Exhibition tables are available for small businesses to showcase their product/service. To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• The #dellhour networking session will be taking place from 11am – 12pm with complimentary hot drinks and cakes. Click here to book.
• Small businesses can also promote themselves on the famous 'Blue Sofa' interviews which will go live on the Small Business Saturday Facebook page.
• An international programme aiming to help address the digital skills gap, join the iDEA programme for free. Find out more here.
The Small Business Saturday Bus Tour is an important part of the official countdown to Small Business Saturday, taking place on Saturday 7th December 2019. It follows the recent launch of the – a daily celebration of 2019’s top small businesses from across the UK.
Michelle Ovens MBE, Director, Small Business Saturday, said: “From Blackpool to Brighton, Edinburgh to Llandudno, The Small Business Saturday bus will travel the country to celebrate the UK’s fantastic growing businesses and shine a spotlight on their success.
“This tour is a way for us to give back to businesses at the heart of communities – celebrating them, championing them and providing a listening ear and a chance for mentoring. The tour is not just open to businesses, it’s open to everyone – every individual who can take a moment to appreciate the far-reaching impact small businesses have on their community.”
Robin McGowan, Chief Executive of Salisbury BID, said: “We're delighted to have secured Salisbury as a location for the Small Business Saturday UK Bus Tour. Small businesses are an integral part of Salisbury’s economy and community, so it’s important we recognise them, celebrate them and most importantly support them.
“Obviously Christmas is a time when lots of people are out shopping and buying gifts, so we’re encouraging people to think about where they’re spending their money this Christmas and to shop local.”
In partnership with VisitWiltshire, Salisbury BID co-fund the Visit Salisbury website to promote the city to visitors. The Visit Salisbury website has a full events calendar for Salisbury.