England take on Croatia on Wednesday 11th July at 7pm.
Watch the match in Salisbury, our businesses need your support more than ever.
Here's where you can watch the game in the city:
• Castle Street Social Club (Scots Lane)
• Danny's Craft Bar (Salt Lane) - Pitcher of Carling or Coors Light for £12
• Deacons (Fisherton Street) - Some of the best ales and best prices in town
• George & Dragon (Castle Street) - £3 a pint from 7pm until the first goal
• Maul's Cheese & Wine Bar (Fish Row)
• Ox Row Inn (Ox Row)
• Qudos (Castle Street) - Get a stamp for every drink purchased, get 3 stamps and get a free item from the BBQ
• Royal British Legion Club (Endless Street)
• The Anchor and Hope (Winchester Street)
• The Avon Brewery (Castle Street) - Carlsberg £2.50, house bitter £2.50 a pint, free food at half time, 3 TV's and big garden
• The Bridge Tap (Fisherton Street)
• The Cathedral Hotel (Milford Street)- Special World Cup menu from £6
• The Chapel (Milford Street) - 20ft big screen and £1 a pint from 5:30pm - 6pm.
• The Cloisters (Catherine Street) - Burger and pint for a tenner (Buxham bitter or Fosters)
• The Market Inn (Butcher Row)
• The New Inn (New Street)
• The Old Ale & Coffee House (Crane Street)
• The Pheasant Inn (Salt Lane)
• The Royal George (Bedwin Street)
• Wetherspoons (Bridge Street)
Come into Salisbury and enjoy the football, drink responsibly and please behave - our amazing Police force have enough to deal with already!
In partnership with VisitWiltshire, Salisbury BID co-fund the Visit Salisbury website to promote the city to visitors. The Visit Salisbury website has a full events calendar for Salisbury.